If you are going to go out and purchase a vanity number like 1-800-RECOVERY then talk to a company like RingBoost. We have a vanity...
Why Is Link Building Referred to as Organic Marketing?
Earning links relates to organic marketing because the links you acquire will help the site’s organic search rankings, so long as they are of high quality. There are certainly other ways to draw attention to your website, such as PPC, but achieving high organic rankings should be a primary long-term goal, and earning backlinks helps you get there.
When trying to earn a backlink, you’ll get the most value by targeting the following sources:
- Government (.gov) websites
- Higher education (.edu) websites
- Trusted directories
- Established media sites
- Social media and website “influencers”
- Other high-quality websites in your niche
- Any other longstanding and authoritative website
- A different source than your existing website (it’s better to earn 20 links from 20 different websites than 20 links from two different sites)