Marketing is incredibly difficult for many industry professionals in the modern marketplace. Potential customers and clients have a dizzying amount of choices available for virtually...
Top 10 Reasons Drug Rehabs Need to List Build
The two most powerful ways for drug rehabs and addiction treatment centers to leverage their marketing dollars are Public Relations (PR) and List Building. PR is great if you are interviewed on CNN and have your name and URL on the TV screen, people will find you and call you and the cost to do this is next to nothing.
The cost to do this is next to $0. If you hire a PR firm however, that is a different story as far as cost goes. There are 2 areas of list building and some pieces will overlap:
PART I: List of referrers that refer business to the on-ground marketers and sales people
PART II: Customer list of website visitors and people who call the call center
Top 5 Reasons to Build a List of Addiction Treatment Referrers:
1) SYSTEMIZE – Systemization provides leverage of time and money
2) Relationship Building – People do business with people they know, like and trust
3) Frequency – You can reach every referrer every month via e-mail and direct mail
4) Costs – The cost of e-mail is next to $0 and direct mail postcards are also cheap
5) Audience Building – You can create events and have referrers opt in to additional social media channels
Top 5 Reasons to Build a List of Addicts and Alcoholics Consumers:
1) Create a Competitive Advantage – You can segment your audience via needs and demographics
2) Knowledge – Provide continuing education on addiction treatment
3) Additional Referrals – Potential for sharing e-mail and direct mail postcards
4) Timing – Addicts have a tendency to relapse and it is an opportunity to be in front of them at the time of decision when they are ready for treatment
5) Building Trust – Brand building and having the potential for additional opt-ins to social media and further list segmentation
When mailing to prospects and clients, you must stay on point, stick with one topic and do not throw a dozen messages at them. If you have further information you can refer them back to your site or social media channels or you can send them another mail out at a later date.