Jim Peake interviews Ryan Ellison, VP Sales of CollectRx to discuss out-of network billing collections in the addiction treatment industry. The advantage is that CollectRx...
How do drug rehabs and addiction treatment centers build links and start conversations with addicts and families? There are several ways to execute, we know a few things that will work based on our 15 years of experience in communicating with addicts and families.
1. Build a brand that they can trust
- Clean trusting logo and identity (DO NOT PUT THE TAG LINE IN THE LOGO)
- Colors that are healthcare related (not black, you’re not the Hell’s Angel’s)
- Well designed navigation for content and speed
2. Build a website that the addicts and families can trust
- Provide an about us section with profiles on key personnel
- Provide JACHO certification type of badges
- Provide video and written testimonials
3. Build a website that Google will trust
- Provide a library of quality content
- Provide links from other addiction related properties into your website plug in your competitors URL into this backlink checker and you will see what we mean
- Buildout your Google My Business Profile
By doing these three things really well will see more visits and calls for your business:
- You will see more website visits
- You will see more quality website visits
- You will see more phone calls
- You will see more website forms filled out
- BOTTOM LINE >>> More Admissions
We can quickly help you with #3 a) b) and c) for short money and a month to month contract. You should see the results in 2,3 and 4 months. Please fill out the form on this page or call Jim Peake at 781-405-5815.