Zoning and licensing your drug rehab is a big deal. You will find most communities will not readily accept a new rehab in their community....
Use Our Industry Expertise to Set Your Rehab Investment Up for Success
Addiction-Rep was founded by Jim Peake so that investors and rehab owners alike could benefit from the wealth of industry experience he gained while helping his clients succeed in this unique industry.
The rehab space is a very tight-knit community. Jim is highly connected with the right people in the industry to help clients who are seeking to buy a facility or better market their existing treatment center.
Addiction-Rep can help with:
- Advising on whether this type of investment is likely to meet an investor’s goals
- Connecting rehab owners and investors who are ready to buy or sell
- Writing drug rehab business plans and pro formas
- Partnering investors with marketing agencies that are experts in the rehab industry
Bottom line: We help you understand the most important factors in buying and growing a successful drug rehab business, and we introduce you to the key industry players you’ll need to be successful.
How to Get Started in Rehab Private Equity
There’s a lot to know to be successful in the rehab industry, but here are a few key areas in which you can get started.
1. Plan to Start with One Facility – Even if your goal is to invest in 20 drug rehab centers, start with one first to get to know the business, then scale what works. Trying to do too much at once is a recipe for disaster.
2. Get Educated and Do Your Homework – You’ll need to understand the legal and health insurance requirements for your state. You’ll also need to learn about zoning and licensing, HIPAA compliance, real estate requirements, staffing and what type of marketing can keep the beds filled.
3. Start Building Your Team Now – As with all businesses, the team is just as important as the investment itself. Start making connections with key players and experts now, so you’ll be ready to move quickly when the time is right.
4. Plan on a Big Marketing Budget – Because there’s a lot of competition in this space, you can’t afford to skimp on the ad budget. Having a marketing partner who knows this industry well will also go a long way toward making sure that your money is spent wisely.
Still Want to Move Forward?
If we haven’t scared you off yet, then it’s time to talk. Send us some basic info about your investing goals and questions you have, and we’ll set up an initial consult with Jim.
Looking for Opportunities to Fill Beds?
Fill out this Questionnaire for a Free Consultation: