Jim Peake interviews Ryan Ellison, VP Sales of CollectRx to discuss out-of network billing collections in the addiction treatment industry. The advantage is that CollectRx...
Use Our Deep Drug Rehab Network and Subject Matter Expertise to Help Your Addiction Treatment Investment Flourish
With over 35 years in marketing and over 10 years in the addiction treatment space since 2008 Addiction-Rep has been fortunate enough to help over 100 different addiction treatment centers in several different consulting arrangements. We originally started out working with an addiction treatment directory that served 1,000’s of different addiction treatment centers. We have been helping drug rehabs with their lead generation marketing and as the industry developed more investor money started showing up at our doorstep.
Many drug rehabs were under-capitalized and had a difficult time competing with the bigger players and the new money coming to the space. It because natural to help consult with investors and drug rehabs where the potential is for the best possible fit. We have experience with HIPAA compliant CRM’s, EMR’s, Billing Solutions, Zoning, Licensing, Certifications, Marketing Solutions and much more. Where we don’t have experience we are happy to refer you to our many best in class experts and consultant to assist you in the execution in your new venture(s).
Addiction-Rep Can Assist You with the Following:
- Determining if the drug rehab acquisition will meet your investment goals
- Connect you with rehab owners who are interested in exiting their business
- We can assist in writing addiction treatment business plans, addiction treatment marketing plans, addiction treatment policies and procedures, pro forma and financial models
- Picking addiction treatment center locations and getting them zoned and licensed
Bottom line: We will save you a ton of time. We can help you scale your business through advanced systems that have already been proven. We have the data to back up our recommendations.
How to Get Started in Rehab Private Equity
There’s a lot to know to be successful in the rehab industry, but here are a few key areas in which you can get started.
1. Plan to Start with One Facility – Even if your goal is to invest in 20 drug rehab centers, start with one first to get to know the business, then scale what works. Trying to do too much at once is a recipe for disaster.
2. Get Educated and Do Your Homework – You’ll need to understand the legal and health insurance requirements for your state. You’ll also need to learn about zoning and licensing, HIPAA compliance, real estate requirements, staffing and what type of marketing can keep the beds filled.
3. Start Building Your Team Now – As with all businesses, the team is just as important as the investment itself. Start making connections with key players and experts now, so you’ll be ready to move quickly when the time is right.
4. Plan on a Big Marketing Budget – Because there’s a lot of competition in this space, you can’t afford to skimp on the ad budget. Having a marketing partner who knows this industry well will also go a long way toward making sure that your money is spent wisely.
Still Want to Move Forward?
If we haven’t scared you off yet, then it’s time to talk. Send us some basic info about your investing goals and questions you have, and we’ll set up an initial consult with Jim.
Looking for Opportunities to Fill Beds?
Fill out this Questionnaire for a Free Consultation: