In the interests of saving a buck and further lining their deep (or not so deep) pockets, many drug and alcohol treatment and recovery companies...
Maintaining patient privacy and security is essential – even when the patient is merely a prospect. So how do you keep the conversation going, when you have their interest online, without putting HIPAA compliance at risk? You chat.
Where Chat Leads, Admits Follow
Addiction-Rep is pleased to offer a white-glove, HIPAA-compliant drug rehab live chat service for your website. With it, we will correspond with your chat clients on YOUR website 24/7.
Here’s How the Live Chat Service Works:
• Chat turns into a qualified lead
• Receive the lead by email
• Secure, HIPAA-compliant, password protected environment
• Increases leads by 35% to 40% (on average)
Lead alerts can be sent via email or text message, and through our exclusive portal, you’ll be able to access your leads and chat information.
Chat Leads Classified in Three Ways
Once the chat lead is received, we send it to you with a specific classification so you know how to best implement your next course of action. Lead classifications are Sales, Other or Service. Only Sales leads are billable.
- Sales (billable)
- Obtained their name and contact info (phone number and/or email address)
- Expressed interest in a product or service provided by your company
- Located within your geographic service area
- Other (non-billable)
- Looking for a product or service you don’t provide
- Looking for employment, etc.
- Located outside the geographic service area
- Service (non-billable)
- Existing customer
- Trying to reschedule an appointment OR
- Need warranty work done, etc.
Affordable and Feasible
Our HIPAA-compliant drug rehab live chat service is convenient and you only pay $15.00 for each qualified sales lead we provide. With our performance-based pricing, there’s no contract, no monthly premiums and no minimums.
Onboarding fees include:
- Set-up: $350.00, includes provisioning and invitation design
- SMS text-to-chat: $50.00
- Spanish language agents: $100.00, one-time fee